Your data will be processed by DESMOR, EM, SA, legal person number 504 748 114 with headquarters at Edifício Centro de Estágios, Pá da Ribeira, in Rio Maior. The Company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us through the following means:
Why do we request your data?
DESMOR will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
DESMOR makes the photographic and multimedia record in all sessions and events organized by you. The captured images will be stored by DESMOR and used in all its external communication, which may involve press releases, publication on social networks, websites or promotion of projects in development.
Associations / Federations / Clubs and others
- DESMOR's customer forms will be kept without time limit;
- Applications for participation in DESMOR training actions will be accepted via email or by submitting forms, with the personal data collected and subsequent information in this area used only for this purpose and in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements of each project;
- Registration data without participation in any training action will be forgotten 12 months after the last intention to participate;
- The emails of the participants in the training actions will be used to send information, listen to the impact of the action, and disseminate the same theme;
- The personal data of the participants in the action, will be forgotten according to the legal and regulatory requirements of each project.
- Applications will only be accepted via email or by hand, with personal data collected and subsequent information in this context used only for this purpose;
- After completing the process, personal data will be forgotten.
- Registrations for participation in projects, or follow-up in the scope of entrepreneurship will be accepted via personal assistance or by email, with personal data collected and subsequent information in this area used only for this purpose.
- Registration data without continuity in any entrepreneurship project will be forgotten 12 months after the last intention to participate;
- The emails of participants in the entrepreneurship projects will be used to send information, listen to the impact of the action and disseminate the same theme;
- The personal data of the participants in the projects will be forgotten according to the legal and regulatory requirements of each project.
Job application / spontaneous application
- Spontaneous applications will only be accepted via email, or delivered by hand with the personal data collected and subsequent information in this context used only for this purpose;
- Personal data will be forgotten 12 months after receipt.
Seminars / Events / Internships / Summer Camps
- The registration data not present in the session / event will be forgotten after the same;
- The emails of the participants in the session / event will be used to send information and dissemination on the same theme;
- The personal data of the participants in the session will be deleted after 12 months.
- By subscribing to our newsletters, DESMOR guarantees that your collected data will not be used for any purpose other than sending it:
- By subscribing to any DESMOR newsletter, you are giving your consent for the collection of your data for this purpose.
- The collected responses will be used for statistical purposes by DESMOR;
- Personal data are used for contact by the COMPANY structure and / or Technicians and will be deleted from our records after 12 months of their collection;
- DESMOR guarantees that these same data are not used for any other purpose or communicated to third parties.
- The period of time for which the data collected by DESMOR is stored and preserved complies with the legal and regulatory requirements of each project.
Consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of DESMOR's activity may be revoked at any time.
What are my rights?
At any time, you can ask us:
- Access to the information we have about you;
- The rectification of the information if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- To delete your personal data;
- If the treatment depends on your consent or agreement and it is carried out by automated means, you are entitled to send the personal data previously provided.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is shared only with the holder. They will be made available within a maximum period of 60 days from the moment the order is placed.
You should be aware that due to legal requirements, your order may not be immediately satisfied. In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in this regard, within a maximum period of 30 days from the moment the order is placed.
If you want more than one copy of your personal data being processed, DESMOR may subject this service to payment of a fee for administrative costs.
Right of rectification
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from DESMOR, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him.
Right to be forgotten
The holder of personal data has the right to ask DESMOR to delete his data, without undue delay, and DESMOR has the obligation to delete personal data when one of the following reasons applies, within 90 days:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment;
- The holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for said processing;
- The holder is opposed to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment;
Right to portability of your personal data
If the processing depends on the consent of the data subject and that consent has been provided by automated means, the data subject has the right to receive the personal data that concern him and that he has provided to DESMOR.
Can I revoke my consent later?
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing of the same data , based on another legal basis, such as the performance of the contract or the legal obligation to which DESMOR is subject.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can contact us by letter, telephone or by e-mail: email@example.com.
We ask that you periodically review this document to keep up to date.